Mindset Mastery™ Course Objectives:
To gain practice and confidence in applying that “rare kind of faith” that causes things to happen.
This is accomplished in two phases:
Phase 1 – You will use the principles to experience success with an INCONSEQUENTIAL goal, in which the outcome is beyond your natural control.
Phase 2 – You will use the principles to experience success with a MEANINGFUL goal, in which the outcome is beyond your natural control, by:
- Identifying a long-term, life’s purpose goal.
- Identifying a shorter-term goal that is difficult, meaningful, or important.
- Identifying and accomplishing bite-sized piece of the shorter-term goal, which is beyond your natural control (requiring some Rare Faith / unseen help to achieve it), to which you apply the principles, with success.
Through this proven process, you experience the pattern for a skill you can repeat again and again for making steady progress to the achievement of all your goals, throughout your life.
- Printed versions of the program: To Graduate, you must earn 280 points and accomplish a short-term goal ranked 7 or above. To Graduate with Honors, you must earn 300 points and accomplish a short-term goal (or bite-sized piece of the short-term goal) ranked 9 or above.
- Online versions of the program: To Graduate, you must earn 90% or above on your coursework and accomplish a short-term goal ranked 7 or above. To Graduate with Honors, you must earn 97% or above on your coursework and accomplish a short-term goal (or bite-sized piece of the short-term goal) ranked 9 or above.
Additionally, as we review your graduation application, we will be considering the answers to the following questions:
- Did the student experience success with an “inconsequential” goal?
- Did the student apply the same principles to experience bite-sized success with something difficult, meaningful, or important?
- Did the student select goals for which the outcome was beyond his or her natural control, requiring Rare Faith to achieve it?
(This is what the optional Goal Review Service is for – to help you select and fine tune a bite-sized piece of the shorter term goal, for which you can qualify for graduation at your desired level. This service is included with the Guided Mindset Mastery Program. If you did not enroll in the Guided version but would like to purchase this goal review service separately, click here.)
Remember: You may return to old assignments and improve your score at any time. It’s never too late to graduate, and it’s never too late to graduate with Honors!
Are you ready to GET STARTED? Great! Choose your format here.
Are you ready to GRADUATE? Awesome! Apply for Graduation here.
Need help graduating? Join us for the Guided Mindset Mastery experience – not just for newbies!